Research Group for Optimization of Analytical Technologies Applied to Environmental and Sanitary Samples
- Contaminants of emerging concern and transformation products via chromatography (liquid or gas) coupled to mass spectrometry (low and high resolution);
- Photomediated advanced oxidation processes – application in dyes, pharmeceuticals and other contaminants of emerging concern;
- Treatment of institutional chemical waste;
- Potentially toxic metals in matrices of sanitary and environmental concern;
- Quality of water and wastewater aiming to non-potable reuse.